Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just to let you all know

This is Sarah, I am Natalie's official Blog girl and her favorite person to go to work on Tuesday's to see. (Just kidding Shandi) She as you most likely know is pretty much computer illiterate. So I have set her up this blog and made a post for her. I am determined that once she actually uses it a couple time she will love to blog, considering she love to scrapbook! Anyway, keeping checking in with Natalie see her blogging progress take off!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Natalie my sister wow I did not expect you to ever have a blog all you need to do is post pictures of your family so we can see how cute you all are. And Sarah my hat goes off to you I tried to talk Natalie into doing a blog over a year ago... Way to Go and just in time for me her favorite sister to go to Texas and still see her mainly her kids every day.

    ReplyDelete